Hello My Friends, and welcome to this week’s #SolutionsSaturday”, were I am going to share with you some of the best resources on how to get your Excel questions answered fast.
We have all been there, with burning Excel questions we need answers to Yesterday, so in this week’s Solution Saturday I am going to share with you the top 5 Resources I use when I have questions with Excel
- Google – While obvious to most, not all of us remember to use Google. Most likely than not the questions you have has been asked by hundreds if not thousands of people around the world. A Google search is often the quickest way to get your answer. It’s my go-to option when I need a fast answer on a specific question
- YouTube – As the 2nd largest search engine, YouTube contains largest library of video help in the world. With just about any subject you can imagine, including thousands and thousands of videos on Excel, I frequently learn new tips and tricks as well as get answers to my latest questions right on YouTube itself. Getting help is as easy as clicking play and watching a video.
- Forums & Groups – Another great option when you are trying to fix an issue or determine the best way to go about achieving a specific result is with Forums and Groups around the web, and that of course includes our amazing Excel For Freelancers Facebook Group (http://bit.ly/groupexcel ) While you may not get an immediate answer, well run forums are chock full of helpful experts who are more than happy to offer some advice. Just make sure your question are clear, concise and include all of the necessary details such as screen shots or uploads.
- Online Courses – When my questions cover large areas of subjects or I want to improve my skills in an area, online courses are an amazing way to get the help you need and becoming an expert in that field in a very short time.
- Books & PDF Downloads – With thousands upon thousands of books & downloads on Excel, one of my favorite ways to get the answers I need and learn new techniques is via Books & PDF’s. If you don’t need your answer right away, learning through books & PDF’s can be a great way to increase your knowledge on Excel.
If you love to learn about Excel, than my Ultimate Excel Resource Guide is an absolute must. This Excel workbook, packed with 1000 Excel Resources, links, downloads & listings are the only resource you will need to learn anything Excel. For those of you who have made it this far in reading this I am going to offer a 1 time coupon to save $20.00 today using coupon code “20OFF”, bringing down the price to just $47.00 (Normally $67.00). Take advantage if this offer today right here: http://bit.ly/2KDEQHZ
I hope you have enjoyed this Solutions Saturday. If you have a question that you would like me to answer, just put it in the comments below and I will try and get to in in a Solutions Saturday.
Thanks so much,