Unlock Excel VBA and Excel Macros (NEW)
Fill Out Web Forms Dynamically, Navigate Web Pages Intuitively, And Extract & Manipulate Data To Increase Efficiency!
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstration is done with Excel 2016 but the techniques work with any version of Excel.
- Excel on Windows (some techniques might work on mac, but I will not be able to support you).
Go from Beginner to Excel VBA Expert: I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be able to use VBA to improve your work flow, save time and automate your current Excel projects.
What differentiates this course from the other Excel VBA & macros courses? It includes:
- Over 50 Excel VBA & macro examples. These are solutions my clients have needed through the years. They are likely to be useful for you too.
- Using the right VBA syntax is the most difficult part. An important topic which isn’t covered enough in other VBA courses. In this course you understand why you write things in certain ways.
- Create 3 Complete Excel VBA Tools. We go from idea to final product and cover each step.
- Over 100 pages of documentation (including useful code) so you can easily refer to it when in need.
- Simple explanations for complex concepts.
- High quality video and different delivery methods to keep things interesting.
- Lots of ideas to automate your current tasks.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste your time on poor quality videos and confusing explanations. In this Excel VBA course, complex topics are taught in a simple way by an instructor with 17 years of experience. The content has been carefully crafted and clearly organized. The videos are high quality and include animations to emphasize points. Most importantly you learn VBA by doing.
What you can look forward to in this course:
- Understand how to use the right syntax in VBA
- Useful Excel VBA codes you can directly use for your work
- Use the macro recorder for simpler tasks and improve the code
- Working with the Visual Basic Editor
- Debugging tools and error handling methods
- Different ways to reference ranges and cells
- Different methods to loop
- How to work with data types
- PivotTables in Excel using VBA
- Importing data from other files and exporting data to text files
- Interacting with other applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- ActiveX and Userforms to enhance the Excel interface
- Basically all the knowledge you need to automate tasks in Excel
- Business Professionals who’d like to simplify & automate work flow.
- Data analysts.
- You currently use Excel and like to improve your skills.