Hello My Friends, If you thought Scheduling in Excel was done already than you haven’t seen anything yet.
In this week’s Part 2 I show you one of the most unique and advanced scheduling you have ever seen in Excel.
Do you want to see a Part 3? Then click this link (https://youtu.be/h79SNTpxKzc) right now and do 3 things
- Share The Vide Across Social Media
- Like The Video
- Make a comment under the video and share anything you want me with. I respond to every single comment.
In this comprehensive training I will show you how to:
☑️ Drag and Drop Shapes To Schedule tasks
☑️ Use dynamic text in shapes
☑️ Apply dynamic shape colors
☑️ ..and much, much more
If there are enough views on this video right here, I am considering doing a Part 3 with these possible features:
- Recurring Appointments
- Drag to increase/decrease duration
- Day view
- Completion Status % Bar (Daily/Weekly)
- Task Status Completed Picture
- Single Click Checkbox to Mark as Completed
- Assign Tasks to Staff & teams including an [All Staff] option
- Multiple concurrent users with Sharing & Sync
- Selection change task update
- Update duration based on shape drag & drop
- Un-schedule multiple tasks via loop through shapes
- Add To Outlook Task
- Check for task Conflicts
- Add Mouse move Event on Un-schedule.
Watch, Like, Share & Comment right here to ensure a Part 3 gets done: https://youtu.be/h79SNTpxKzc
⬇️ You Can Download Your FREE Workbook from either of the following links: