After last weeks amazing Month View Scheduling lesson I wanted to build upon that.
So, in this week’s Part 8 of the Employee Manager I not only add a Week View in a beautiful single click tab switch, but I show you how to optimize and speed up your workbook.
This weeks Employee Manager Part 8 training includes:
☑️ Create a Dynamic Week View Scheduler
☑️ Switch between Month & Week Views in one click
☑️ Special Tricks to Optimize & Speed Up your Workbook
☑️ Conditional formatting using formulas and ‘contains’ feature
☑️ Multiple Index/Match Formulas in the same cell
☑️ Changing Cell Formats in VBA
☑️ Add Employee Leave, Training, Holidays & Weekends to the Schedule
☑️ ..and lots more so click the links below
- See Part 1 Here: https://youtu.be/iyr9WIyxlJc
- See Part 2 Here: https://youtu.be/lba5z5RlzxI
- See Part 3 Here: https://youtu.be/5UTLbi4W9aw )
- See Part 4 Here: https://youtu.be/cge22jZa8GY
- See Part 5 Here: https://youtu.be/tRl6q1DIeWc
- See Part 6 Here: https://youtu.be/CJTUiPsacAQ
- See Part 7 Here: https://youtu.be/0Xbpz134YRs
What would you like to see in this Part 9?
Email me back and let me know or comment below our YouTube or Facebook Videos and I will do my best to add it, in the coming weeks.