Hello My Friends,
Can you imagine adding both Subscribers and Un-subscribers to your Automated Earnings System Excel Workbook while you are on vacation?
In this Part 2 video I show you how to AUTOMATICALLY add subscribers both through a WordPress Form AND through Google Forms.
Also show you how to create a DYNAMIC unsubscribe link so that those people who unsubscribe do not receive your emails.
(See it in action right here: https://www.excelforfreelancers.com/free-excel-book-list)
In this training I will show you how to:
1. Create Your Own WordPress Subscriber Form
2. Automatically Sync Subscriber information from WordPress to Zapier
3. Sync Zapier to Google Sheets
4. Sync Google Sheet Data To Excel
5. Create & Sync a Google Form To Sheets & Excel
6. Automatically Create Subscriber & Unsubscriber Lists and Sync To Excel
*See Part 1 Here: https://youtu.be/jP1waJ8F0qE
Once you set it up, it will run forever, on any schedule and without ANY work on your part.
You will literally be EARNING while you are out having fun.